INCLINOMETER TYPE NGU
|High Performance Inclinometer
with very high accuracy and integrated 0.5 to 4.5 Volt
- temperature compensated 0...5V output
- non regulated +8 +30 V power supply
- integrated sensor electronic with 5VDC excitation
- linear output characteristics
- high measurement accuracy
- very low relative linearity errors
- high long-term stability
- hysteresis free measuring signal
- EMC protected( ref. CE approval )
- vibration and chock insensitive due to non mechanical parts inside
- hermetically closed housing to IP65
- sensor are galvanically isolated from housing
- sensor 360° mechanically adjustable due to mounting ring
The NGU series is well suited for industrial use where high accuracy, long term stability, and high voltage outputs are desired in environments that experience large temperature changes and where non stable supply voltages are present.
For applications where 2 axis inclination is useful please refer to our SB2G box. Where both zero and gain adjustment is desired, both the SB1U and SB2G can be recommended.
These NGU series inclinometers have been used with very good results in the mining industry, food industry, bridges, agriculture machinery, process machines, transport systems and vehicle tilt for weighing systems, plus many other applications as well as OEM systems.
Print out .pdf brochure
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2017 Nordisk Transducer Teknik
Last modified: januar 20, 2017