INCLINOMETER TYPE NGi
|High Performance Inclinometer
with high accuracy and integrated 4..20mA excitation
- temperature compensated 4.20mA output
- non regulated +8 +30 V power supply
- integrated sensor electronic with 4 20mA excitation
- linear characteristics of output
- 2 wire connection sensor power obtained from the current loop
- high measurement accuracy
- very low relative linearity errors
- high long-term stability
- EMC protected
- vibration and chock insensitive due to non mechanical parts inside
- hermetically sealed housing to IP65
- sensor are galvanic separated from the isolated housing
- sensor 360° mechanically adjustable due to mounting ring
- current loop limitation
- hysteresis free measuring signal
The inclination sensors NG2I, NG3I and NG4I are capacitive liquid based sensors with integrated sensor and excitation electronics. The thermal drift of the primary sensor part is compensated by an electronic equalization of the temperature. An integrated high-stable power control unit makes it possible to supply the inclinometer from as very unstable supply as low as +8V and up to +30VDC. The measuring principle assures a linear angle output from 4..20mA equal to the measuring range of the sensor ( as max. ±80 degree on NG4I ) ! The measuring time constant can as option be ordered with longer rise time !. The supply to the sensor occurs from the current loop, which means that the complete unit only work on a 2 wire system.
The NGI series with its current loop output is well suited for industrial use where high accuracy and long term stability are required in a noisy environment where high temperature changes occur and non stable supply voltages are present.
For applications where 2 axis inclination is useful please refer to our SB2I box. Where both zero and gain adjustment is desired, both the SB1I and SB2I can be recommended.
These NGI series inclinometers have been used with very good results in the mining industry, for pitch and roll measurements, bridges, agriculture machinery, process machines, transport systems and vehicle tilt monitoring plus many other applications and OEM systems.
Block diagram and connection
print out .pdf brochure
Send mail to email@example.com with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2014 Nordisk Transducer Teknik
Last modified: januar 29, 2014